Wednesday 5 July 2017

Term 2 Novel

Blog Title: Term 2 Novel Study

This term I have been reading and studying the novel Trash

I found this novel interesting because this was making me very interested and want to read more and the novel was persuasive.

During the novel I had to complete a thinking map which shows that I can classify how the author has shown the theme of the book.

National Standard this covers
  • Year 7/8  Standard
    • I can identify and evaluate the way writers’ use language and ideas to suit their purpose and I can use my growing wide range of academic and content-specific vocabulary to understand texts.


Overall I would give this novel a rating of 8/10 would / would not recommend it to others to read because they would be interested in the novel and read more and also because it is very entertain able and also informative about Behala dumpsite.

No comments:

Post a Comment